Tonight we have a group departing for exciting dives in Tioman Island. Not really exciting news that. What this post is for is to announce our NEXT Tioman diving trip. That’s right! i promised it is around the corner. Here we go!
Tioman Dive Trip
24th June 09(night) – 28th June 09
Tioman has some of the best dive sites in the South Asian region. With 18 dive sites to choose from, it offers exiting diving for newcomers as well as more challenging dive spots for experienced divers.
The underwater landscape is of granite rock, a perfect ground for coral growth which provides shelter and food for fishes and other marine life. Come and explore the swim-throughs at Labas, swim along the dense fan coral garden at Fan Canyon or enjoy the soft corals on one of the wrecks. Tioman offers you a large diversity of hard, soft corals and sponge corals.
Tioman is also famous for macro. If your eyes are good enough, you are most likely to spot some of the most beautiful nudibranchs and shrimps on every single dive. But it is not the only incredible world; you will also see turtles, barracudas, stingrays, cuttlefish, reefsharks, bumphead parrot fish, moray eels, jack fish, napoleon wrasses and lion fishes, just to mention a few.
Who can go?
Qualified divers over 18 years of age.
What is included?
Return air fare from Bangalore – Singapore
Transport, Lodging (Twin/Quad sharing with Air-conditioned)
Boats & Dive Guides
9 Dives including night dives
What is not included?
- Transport to and from Bangalore International Airport
- Passport & Visa Charges
- Excess luggage costs
- Entry fee/Marine Park Fee (RM$5.00)
- Equipment rental (available locally @ RS 600 per day)
- Any other charges which is not mentioned in the ‘included’ list
Upsize your dives!
Do your Advanced Open Water Diver course on the trip for a reduced price of just RS 15,000/-
Important Guidelines for booking:
- Fare is subject to change according to your booking dates later than 3rd June 2009
- No refunds for cancellation.
- Inform us in advance while booking if you are looking for any other date for return apart from the scheduled return date
- Schedule Date and timings subject to change
PLEASE CONTACT FOR REGISTRATION
SHUBHA PRASHANTH / MADHU KUMAR B.M.
PLANET SCUBA INDIA PVT. LTD.
NO.3266, 11THMAIN, HAL 2ND STAGE,INDIRANAGAR, BANGALORE PHONE NO. 080-41573939, 25213366, email@example.com, www.planetscubaindia.com